LIST OF OTHER PROJECTS
1. Established Early Childhood Education and Survival Centres in Imo State funded by UNICEF in 2007.
2. Involved in construction of toys and out-door playing materials for Early Childhood education and Survival Centres in the 10 States of UNICEF Zone A in 2006.
3. Involved in the training of Early Childhood Education and Survival Centres in all the 10 States of UNICEF Zone A and their primary schools.
4. Advocacy to the Local and State governments in Imo State on participatory budgeting with South-East Budget Network in 2007.
5. Budget literacy for local government staff and CBOs in Ahiazu Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo state also with South-East Budget Network in 2007.
6. Actively participated in developing strategic plan on Poverty reduction for Enugu State Government in 2008.
7. Carried out Civic Education projects in Imo State funded by Transition Monitoring Group between 2007- - 2008.
8. Monitored various elections funded by Transition Monitoring Group in Okigwe L.G.A in Imo State 2007 – 2008
9. Participated in the development of two manuals - Gender and Leadership and Gender and the socio-economic Rights for UNICEF in 2009.
10. Designed and implemented HIV/AIDS Prevention Care and Support for Ministry of Women Affairs Imo and Abia States, 2006 – 2007.
11. Responsible Sexuality and Sexual Life: A reproductive health and sexual health education including HIV/AIDS for women and in-school students in Umuduru Nsu in Ehime Mbano, LGA, Ihube in Okigwe, LGA Isuochi, and Lekwesi Obiulo in Umunneochi LGA of Abia State sponsored by International Family Health, 2009.
12. Training of Corp members in reproductive and sexual health to train peer educators in secondary schools on Family Life Education and to mobilize and work with communities in prevention care and support and VCCT. Monitoring the activities of Corp members in this regard – Sponsored by UNICEF 2006 – 2008
13. Carried out reproductive health (rights) project and established Health Clubs in four secondary schools and instituted intra and inter school debates in Imo and Abia States funded by UNICEF in 2006.
14. Implemented HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support using Community Action Committee Initiative as a strategy in Enugu State with support from DFID under Enugu State Coalition on HIV/AIDS 2006.
15. Designed and implemented Women and Adolescent Reproductive Health and Sexual Health in three communities of Abia and Imo States titled Responsible Sexuality and Sex Life sponsored by IFH/FEMOPE Foundation in 2008.
16. Sensitized Okigwe Cattle Market Operators on HIV/AIDS Awareness with support from ESERC in 2006.
17. Established model farm on Integrated Agriculture for the training of youths with particular reference to PLWAs/PABA at Okigwe with support from Imo SACA in 2006.
18. Implemented HIV/AID/STIs prevention, care and support using Community Based initiative as a strategy in 8 communities In Okigwe and Onuimo Local Governments of Imo State funded by Imo State SACA in 2006.
19. Carried out Gender and Development programmes in 8 States of UNICEF Zone A in 2009
20. Monitored the Disbursement of Education Imbalance funds for Self Help Projects in Imo State with funds from (SACAFE) in 2007.
21. Monitored and Evaluated Development projects for 2009-2012 at the Federal State and Local Government Levels funded by the UNDP.
22. Implemented State Accountability and Voice Project (SAVI) in Emene, Enugu East LGA – funded by UK Department For International Development (DFID) in 2009 – 2010.
23. Budget Tracking and Monitoring of Enugu State HIV/AIDS budget in collaboration with Women Information Network (WINET) in 2008.
24. Partnered with UNICEF to monitor the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Week (MNCHW, 2013) in Isi Uzo, Igbo Etiti and Aninri LGAs of Enugu State.