Why We Work?
We work to:
- Improve the quality of life for children generally and those in the rural areas in particular.
- Promote, respect and protect the rights of the children
- To develop support materials and programmes for early childhood development.
- Mobilize and build the capacity of communities in the area of early childhood education, survival and development.
- To empower women and promote gender equality and equity.
- HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support.
- Mainstream HIV/AIDS and gender into projects and program.
- Revive good cultural rearing practices that are forgotten or are extant.
- Engage in research into policy and practices that relate to children, women and the family.
- Coordinate and develop programmes and materials which help parents and communities to increase their understanding of the development needs of children, youths and women.
- Engage in community development.
- To engage in integrated agriculture and model farms.
- Engage in skills acquisition and pursuit of socio-economic rights of the people particularly women.
- Community Human Rights Education.
- Monitoring and evaluation.